.NET Conf will follow the guidelines of prevention and control of COVID-19 issued by Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC). Please follow the instructions carefully to protect yourself and others.
Following the instructions by the CECC, the modification might be made at anytime without notice, please come back to this page for regular update.
Prevention and Protection Strategy
- According to the CECC, a social distance of 1.5 meters(indoor) and 1 meter(outdoor) shall be maintained, and people are urged to wear facemasks in crowded and cofined spaces. Every participant shall keep their facemask on during our events.
- The number of people is limited in every room. There will be staff monitoring the number of people in rooms. Please follow the instructions of our staff and not to enter if the room has reached its maximum allowance.
- If you don't feel well or under home isolation, quarantine or self-health management, please stay at home and have a good rest.
- Fill out the Personal Health Declaration Form.
- Wear facemasks: Please keep your facemasks on during our events. Bringing more than one facemask is highly recommended.
- Wash your hands frequently and spray 75 percent alcohol disinfectant to clean your hands and seats.
- When you move to other spaces, please clean the desk before use.
For .NET Conf 2020
- .NET Conf will use a diluted bleach solution to clean and disinfect all the venues and equipments.
- Ear thermometers will be prepared at the information desk in TR Building. If you don't feel well, please go to check your body temperature.
- 75 percent alcohol disinfectants are available on the registration desk and the information desk.
Personal Data Protection Declaration
- All the collected data are used to prevent COVID-19 and will be deleted after 28 days.
- The records of entering the buildings and session rooms are solely used in response to the pandemic. .NET Conf will contact participants of a close or proximate contact of a confirmed or suspected case and provide the records for the local government and CECC of Taiwan.